Market Research, Full Time
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Liquidus team in Toronto, Ontario. As a Business Analyst on the Liquidus team, you will be involved in every aspect of the software design lifecycle process from gathering and documenting requirements to approving final builds of the blockchain powered, Liquidus Corporate Services Platform. You will also work with a Federated Digital Identity layer.
- Work with the Product team to align Product Scope and User Requirements for the various Liquidus products.
- Translate business requirements to Development Teams.
- Prepare functional use cases, state diagrams, and other requirements artifacts.
- Conduct market research, analyzing customer and market needs to build business cases for features.
- Work with marketing to create and review marketing materials.
- Become a subject matter expert on specific products and work closely with stakeholders to plan and manage product delivery to global markets.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding industry and marketplace.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 1+ years experience, a Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or 3+ years of experience as a BA in a dynamic software development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to bring a hypothesis-led problem solving approach to complex issues.
- Familiarity with Open Source Software and Blockchains a plus.
- Experience with Unix shell scripting and some programming experience a plus.